Palm Desert Country Club Golf Course in California
Palm Desert Golf Course. Palm Desert Country Club.
Experience 18 holes at the Palm Desert Country Club golf course, one of the best public golf courses in Coachella Valley.
The Palm Desert Country Club Golf Course features lovely tree-lined fairways, subtle greens, mountain views, and lots of nature. The Palm Desert golf course is an 18-hole, par 72 regulation course with double-wide fairways. Check out tee times available at the Palm Desert Golf Country Club and experience the best public golf course in Palm Desert California.
The Palm Desert Country Club also has a modern Clubhouse Restaurant which offers amazing pub-style food and beverages. The Cactus Club Restaurant also has live music on the fire-lit veranda every Friday and Saturday evening from 6:30PM to 9:30PM. The music changes weekly and ranges from Acoustic Rock to Chicago Blues to Country. Along with live entertainment, The Cactus Club Restaurant is also one of the only Palm Desert pubs to feature NHL hockey games in beautiful high definition, all season long.
Palm Desert Country Club Golf Course
- Nominated for the Best Public Golf Course In Coachella Valley! By Coachella Valley Weekly
- Wide fairways and subtle greens, appealing to all levels of golfers
- Treat yourself to pub-style American food and drinks at The Cactus Club
- Enjoy live entertainment, sports and special events.
What Palm Desert Golf Guests Are Saying
- “Played course last Sunday. Greens are in great condition compared to other courses we played this week. Fairways are wide and in great condition as well. Mature woman on the beverage cart was very pleasant.” Creyda via Golfadvisor, Nov 2016
- “Great course wide fairways & excellent greens” Natsmorts via Golfadvisor, Nov 2016
- “Like this golf course Good price with a cart very nice scenery . Some par 4 and par 5 great service cart lady was great good food on patio”. Ken via Trip Advisor, Nov 2016
- “I Always have a great time at Palm Desert Country Club. Great service, great food, Great music. A must visit to all.” Dejjerrypd Rivera via Facebook, Nov 2016
- “My friend and I came here on Saturday night to enjoy a glass of wine and listen to live music. The Cactus Club has friendly staff and we happened to come on the night they had their annual Halloween Costume Party. The band – Off Da Cuff – was great and I’m guessing they are a regular band since they seemed to know quite a few of the people in the audience. I can see this place being a ‘regular’ for me as well. Thoroughly enjoyable evening. Get there early though unless you have a reservation because the outside seating area is mostly reserved except around the fire pits. We met some other party goers and had a good time.” Diane E via Yelp, Nov 2016
- “Quite enjoyable round completed in 4 hours. Course conditions were generally very nice. Speed of the greens a little slower than expected. Many,many bunkers, well maintained but lacking a little sand. Staff were great on every interaction. Well worth playing.” Duane Brown via Golfadvisor, Nov 2016
- “Overall a good experience. Good greens, medium fast. Nice wide fairways for tee shots, houses do not come into play. Norn Shaw via Golfadvisor, Nov 2016
- “Great older course with wide fairways and many risk/reward shots.” Oldhd via Golfadvisor, Nov 2016
- “Pleasantly surprised. Course was in superb condition. Excellent value for the money and well-worth a visit.” Tony1Putt via Golfadvisor
- “Greens and fairways in good shape and staff extremely friendly. Accommodated some of our strange request like paying a green fee while on the first tee. Great to take the carts on the fairway and not have to follow Cart paths.” D Nicolds via Golfadvisor, Nov 2016
- “Kudos to the Super and the grounds crew. The course was in very good shape. The weather was perfect, and it was overall a great day of golf.” Via Golf Advisor, Sept 2016
- “What a treat to have a course that needed every club to be used and several options from most of the tee shots as well as the par 3’s!” Via Golf Advisor, June 2016
- “Heard about this course while staying at the Desert Breezes resort nearby. Great public course – greens were perfect. Nice course for a duffer or a pro.” EscoDave via Trip Advisor, Jan 2016
- I’ve played Palm Desert CC many times and the greens are in the best condition I’ve ever seen. Played in just over 4 hours. Staff is very friendly. It’s tucked back in a community which can be tough to find, but well worth it. I always enjoy playing here. Via Golf Advisor, Jan 2016
- Course was in excellent condition, starter let us out earlier than our tee time and pace of play was quick. The staff is always very friendly and helpful! Via Golf Advisor, July 2016